This is a comprehensive report on the Thor release of the Locky ransomware that encompasses all symptoms of this injection
and provides steps to decrypt .thor files.
Learn what to do if you are infected with the Odin ransomware and how to restore files with .odin extension that this virus spawns all over the infected PC.
Version 2 of the Cerber crypto virus creates ransom instructions named Decrypt My Files inside folders with encrypted data,
more details provided in this post.
Be updated on the newest ransomware threat that appends .cerber2 extension to one’s personal files and uses advanced encryption to lock them.
Use this guide to remove RSA-4096 CryptXXX virus from Windows computer and restore files it encrypted with the strong asymmetric cryptosystem.
Ransomware called Cerber is absolutely one of a kind, because it employs a text-to-speech feature and uses cryptosystems immaculately.
Perhaps the Zepto ransomware wouldn’t have called forth such a fuss in the IT community from the start if it weren’t for the fact that
it’s a successor of another nasty malady called Locky.
APCHI2012 successfully closed.
The 10th Asia Pacific Conference on Computer Human Interaction was successfully closed on 31st August 2012. We look forward to meet you again at the next conference, APCHI2013 in Bangalore, India.
- Best Paper
- Building Interactive Prototypes of Mobile User Interfaces with a Digital Pen
- Clemens Holzmann (University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria, Austria)
- Manuela Vogler (University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria, Austria)
- Best Student Paper
- Effects of Trust on Group Buying Websites in China
- Na Chen (Institution of Human Factors & Ergonomics, China)
- Pei-Luen Patrick Rau (Institute of Human Factors and Ergonomics, China)
- Best Poster/Demonstration
- Kosuke Nakajima (Osaka University, Japan)
- Yuichi Itoh (Osaka University, Japan)
- Yusuke Hayashi (Osaka University, Japan)
- Kazuaki Ikeda (Osaka University, Japan)
- Kazuyuki Fujita (Osaka University, Japan)
- Takao Onoye (Osaka University, Japan)
- User-Defined Motion Gestures
- Ryo Mizobata (Kochi University of Technology, Japan)
- Huawei Tu (Kochi University of Technology, Japan)
- Xiangshi Ren (Kochi University of Technology, Japan)
- Control of Human Generating Force by Use of Acoustic Information
-Frequency-sweep Sounds for Gradually Increasing Force -
- Taichi Sato (Tokyo Denki University, Japan)
- Akira Goto (Tokyo Denki University, Japan)